The Apiando Group is an E-Commerce & Logistics provider. Our ever-expanding e-commerce product portfolio in the Home & Living segment is distributed through online marketplaces like Amazon, Shops and eBay. Next to running a 6000 m² logistics and distribution center in Koblenz, we offer a range of professional logistics services for online retailers. With genuine enthusiasm and a strong team, we place great value on customer satisfaction while creating sustainable growth for our company. Join us and become a member of the Apiando family!
To support our team, we’re looking to fill this position at the earliest possible date and are interested in a long-term collaboration.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Commercial and organizational tasks in the logistics sector
- Processing of orders, customer requests and inquiries in written form and via phone
- Onboarding of new logistics customers
- Customer and product care within our merchandise management system
- Quality checks on logistic processes and identifying areas of improvement and optimization
- Coordination of service providers
- 3 years of commercial work experience (completed commercial training in logistics required)
- IT applications MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Reliable, detail-oriented and able to work independently
- Ability to work in a team
- Fluent German written and spoken
- Basic knowledge in software applications (e.g. JTL) preferred
- Varied range of activities in a well-functioning team
- Defined areas of responsibility after extensive training
- Wide range of rewarding practical experiences in the E-Commerce & Logistics sector
If you’re interested in a long-term and future-proof position at a growing company, we’re looking forward to your application (incl. cover letter, CV, certificates, salary requirement and earliest possible starting date) via email.